Transcend is looking for a Sales Assistant France (Operating from Rotterdam)
As a Sales Assistant at Transcend you will be part of an international, multicultural team and working in an organization that is a global leader in its branch.
Transcend Information Inc. was founded in 1988 by Mr. Chung-Won Shu, Peter, with its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan. Today, Transcend, is a leading global brand of digital storage, multimedia and industrial products with over 2400 employees in 14 offices worldwide. Not only do we design, develop, and manufacture all of our own products, but we also market and sell them. At Transcend, we uphold the highest quality and believe in professional service. As a customer-focused company, Transcend has the ability to quickly respons to the market's changing needs. Since 1996 our European headquarters, in Rotterdam, is responsible for the sales of 6 European countries.
The Sales Assistant will assist the French sales team in Rotterdam under supervision of the Sales Manager. The sales Assistant position is an excellent start to an interesting career in sales.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing pricelists;
- Preparing monthly presentations;
- Answering the inquiries of end-users;
- Translation and document preparation;
- Coordinate with customers daily inquiry;
- Follow up overdue account receivable and inform account manager;
- Follow up RMA process (reverse logistics)/ shipments;
- Back up account manager when they are on business trip;
- Handling open sales orders and accounts receivables-tracing.
- Team player;
- Organized and pro-active;
- Native speaker French;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Customer focused, commercial and communicative;
- Bachelor level (Business administration or similar);
- Good MS office skills especially good knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (25 holidays per year, pension plan, discount on several insurances, employee purchase plan, potential quarterly bonuses, etc.) within an informal and international environment.
If you think you are a suitable candidate, e-mail your CV (Word/PDF) to HRemail@example.com or contact Lisanne Wervers +31 (0)10 2988550.
Applications through recruitment agents, temporary agents etc. are not appreciated.
1 to 3 years experience in sales/customer service
Native French speaker and good knowledge of English (spoken and written)